I remember that as a child, my Dad would tell me “Don’t be afraid of the dark, there is nothing in it that will hurt you.” While I didn’t particularly fear it, I also never completely followed his thought on that. The dark could be a mysterious and uncomfortable place and I had the experiences to prove it. However, while things in the darkness frightened me, the only thing that was truly harmed was my psyche. I experienced my first UFO sighting when I was about 10 to 12. My family had been out on a beautiful spring evening...Read More
Author: Michael McNeil
Listen To Spaced Out Radio
- Navigating the Eclipse Corridor & Timeline Shift
- 10 Alleged Underwater Alien UFO Bases
- OBSERVATIONS FROM THE LAST WEEK OR SO
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Has Been Quietly, Deceitfully Renamed
- Deflecting a Cheap Shot: Remote Viewing and the Nazca Lines
- WHERE’S CARL?
- What Happens Next If We Find Proof of Space Aliens?
- Was there a UFO sighting at Skyfest?